Friday, July 17, 2009

Ready to get the ball rolling

www.realmadrid.com

Cristiano Ronaldo is looking forward to returning to work. The Porrtuguese who may play for Real Madrid is relishing the opportunity to play side by side with players like "Kaka, Casillas, Raul and Guti."

"Negotiations are still not concluded, but I want to begin the preseason as soon as they are. I first want to stay here for a few days and rest up so that I am in perfect shape when I arrive. The truth is that I'm eager to start."

"My goal is based on one challenge after the next. Such was the case in Manchester. This will be quite different because everything is new to me. I know expectations are high, but I have to get used to it. I have a notion of what I am and what I can do. I have to relax with my family for now so that I am in the best shape physically and pyschologically when I arrive in Madrid."

"Real Madrid is the club in which I've always wanted to play. I am very grateful for the effort made on my behalf."

""It will be good to play with Kaka, a player who was the Ballon d'Or, the best in the world, but also with Raul, Casillas and Guti."

"The goal is to win titles. Madrid are used to winning, just as Manchester United are. I am very excited and I am sure everything will turn out well."

"It may be complicated at the beginning because I spent the last six years in Manchester. Football in England is more physical and faster. It takes time to adapt to any kind of football no matter how good you are. I just hope to adapt as quickly as possible."


Real Madrid starlet Cristiano Ronaldo 9

Real Madrid starlet Cristiano Ronaldo 9

Real Madrid starlet Cristiano Ronaldo 9

Real Madrid starlet Cristiano Ronaldo 9

Real Madrid starlet Cristiano Ronaldo 9